Monday, November 1, 2010

Toddler-Size Soft Seating

With the exception of activity tables and chairs, I've never been a huge fan of buying child-size furniture. It certainly doesn't seem practical for my own small home where we struggle just to make room for the essentials. Besides, if I can walk ten miles to school barefoot in the snow, can't my toddler son endure sitting in an adult-sized chair? But lately I've been reconsidering.








In our small living room we have a couch and one arm chair - which lately my son has completely co-opted. He insists on sitting there and cries and cries if someone else dares take his spot. While not wanting to give in to his demands, I have wondered if getting him his own chair wouldn't only delight him, but also keep our chair cleaner (not to mention free for use). So I wanted to see what my options were for small, modern, comfortable chairs. Here are the results of my research with a handful of options at different price points.

No comments:

Post a Comment